What would you say are the top 5 most important things in deciding where to live?
1. Distance to a decent sized town.
2. Decent schools in the area you want to live.
3. There is stuff to do that you like.
4. Spend some time visiting there first.
5. Find others that have done it and get some advice
What advice would you give to someone curious about moving to Donegal?
Do it! Book a couple of stays around the county, meet people, go out and do the things you would do if you were to live here permanently. The world of life and work has changed for the better, you don’t have to be in the city anymore. Wide open spaces with loads of green and blue are readily available and, out here, the people are class!
You can find Tom on LinkedIn @TomBarker.
Ready to press reset? Tell us a little about you so we can keep you in the loop with job opportunities in your field, plus relocation tips, advice and updates on what's happening across the county. #MoveToDonegal